- Ph.D. in Materials Science & Engineering – Duke University, Durham, NC (in progress)
- MESc. in Environmental & Green Engineering – University of Western Ontario, London, ON (2012)
- B.E. in Polymer Materials & Engineering – Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China (2010)
Positions and Employment:
- Graduate Research Assistant, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science Department, Duke University, (2012-present)
- Graduate Research Assistant, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Department, University of Western Ontario, (2010-2012)
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Polymer Science and Engineering Department, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China (2008-2010)
My current research includes the design, synthesis and characterization of different architectures of stimulus-responsive single-stranded DNA in solutions and on surfaces.